contact us

My photo
Knoxville, TN
Hello everyone! I just starting publishing my work hoping that it would help my husband and I raise money for medical expenses! We are realizing that starting a family is going to be very different from what we originally anticipated. I know that the Lord is going to be faithful (He ALWAYS is) to help provide the funding we need in order to go forward with building our family. I am thankful for all of the support that friends and family have given us. Thank you for taking time to visit my blog! Please contact me with questions, projects, or if you want to purchase any of my projects at refinishedfurnishings@gmail.com

Friday, February 7, 2014

Little Yellow Desk

I bought this little desk at an auction. It was in really rough shape... There were two holes in it and scratches all over the top of the desk. It was a brown color. I wish I still had a "before" picture, but my phone crashed while I was home for the holidays and could only get what I posted to my instagram. (I was devastated...) I was thinking about selling this... but I LOVE the way it looks with my new frames in our "home office." It is painted in Annie Sloan Chalk Paint - English Yellow, with a clear wax finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment