contact us

My photo
Knoxville, TN
Hello everyone! I just starting publishing my work hoping that it would help my husband and I raise money for medical expenses! We are realizing that starting a family is going to be very different from what we originally anticipated. I know that the Lord is going to be faithful (He ALWAYS is) to help provide the funding we need in order to go forward with building our family. I am thankful for all of the support that friends and family have given us. Thank you for taking time to visit my blog! Please contact me with questions, projects, or if you want to purchase any of my projects at refinishedfurnishings@gmail.com

Friday, February 7, 2014

Wine Rack

When my parents came down to visit, they brought us a variety of things that they thought I would enjoy painting and adding to our home. One item was this wine rack. They also brought us a bunch of different styles of wine glasses... So I painted it, distressed it, waxed it, hung it in our kitchen, and added the wine glasses! I love it! It is painted in Annie Sloan Chalk Paint - Robins Egg Blue, with a clear wax finish.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment